Core SDK is:
- An interpreter for the Sequence Configuration Language
- A collection of application-independent Steps that:
- Can be used to import/export data and structure workflows
- Manipulate strings, e.g. Append, Concatenate, ChangeCase
- Enforce data standards and convert between various formats through the use of Schemas
- Create and manipulate entities (structured objects that represent data)
- Control flow, e.g. If, ForEach, While
- Perform basic mathematical and logical operations
- Download data from the web
- An SDK that allows developers to create Connectors
To try Core in action, start with the Quick Start and then try some of the Examples.
Core SCL examples available here.
Source code available on GitLab.